JUNIOR HIGH BAPTISM
Next Baptism Date: Sunday, March 3rd
Baptism is one of the most important events in the life of a Christian. We believe that baptism is the next step of obedience for every person who has accepted Christ as his or her Savior; it is an excellent way to express your faith and reflect your life change. If you’ve made a commitment to Christ, it’s time to take the next step and DECLARE that decision. Baptism is the best way to express your faith and reflect your life change.
If your student is interested in being baptized, please register and follow the steps for the baptism below.
Steps for baptism:
- Sign up for baptism: (coming soon)
- Required baptism video: link
- Topics include: What is baptism? What does it symbolize? What does baptism look like in junior high?
- Email Ken.Tram@cornerstoneonline.com
- Send written less than 1 minute testimony of why you believe in Christ
- How many people will be attending your baptism (so we can reserve seats)
- Show up at junior high service at 8:45am!
What should I bring for baptism?
- Your friends and family
- Clothes to be baptized in (dark t-shirt and shorts)
- A change of clothes
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at Students@cornerstoneonline.com