Are you looking for a way to radically love people in our community?
We all have a passion for making a difference in our community. Can you tie a knot, play bingo, sort, or cut? Do you have 3 hours you could donate once a month, twice a year, monthly? Whether you are 5 or 80 years old we have a place for you to serve! Come to 2nd Saturday and get plugged in to serving with an organization in the Valley!
NEXT 2nd Saturday :: March 11th
Click to Receive Monthly Emails
Chandler Campus: We meet every 2nd Saturday at 9am in the Cornerstone Chandler Student Center. No registration is necessary. Just show up, hear about the project, and choose one to participate in. ALL projects meet at the Student Center. This month we have partnered with the following organizations:
- Brookdale Senior Living Center: We need game hosts, craft hosts, and prayer leaders for one on one interactions. All ages are welcome to come out and visit with and love on the residents and share the gospel.
- CS Scottsdale Campus: It’s clean up time at the NEW Cornerstone Scottsdale Campus. Please come serve with us, we have a lot of building projects we need help with. We will meet at the Chandler Student Center and drive over.
- La Mesita Family Homeless Shelter: Do you like making pancakes, play games, making crafts and spending time with families? This is a great project for the whole family! Space is limited.
- Leigh’s Blankies: Come cut, fold, iron, and sew fabric to make blankets. Leigh’s Blankies are distributed to kids in need all over the world. This is a family friendly project.
- Pennington Gardens Senior Living: Please join us and bring a smile to a beautiful face. Activities include, but are not limited to: arts and crafts, games, music, story telling, BINGO, and sharing the gospel, etc. All ages welcome!
- Project Cure: Do you love sorting? Come help us sort and organize medical supplies that are sent all over the world. Volunteers must be 16 years and older. Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- YANA Comfort Blankets: Can you tie a knot? Come make hand tie blankets to touch the lives of people affected by cancer. With volunteer support we can provide comfort care packages to cancer patients with items to keep them warm during treatment and inspiration to give them hope during their fight against cancer. All ages are welcome.
- Young Professionals: Young Pros will be doing a “Downtown Chandler Alley Cleanup” in South Chandler area. Please come join us.
Scottsdale Campus: We’ve purchased a new campus and we have indoor and outdoor projects. Meet us at 9am the NEW Campus 7320 E Palm Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
If you have any questions about 2nd Saturday or local missions, contact us at: