Are you looking for a way to radically love people in our community?
We all have a passion for making a difference in our community. Can you tie a knot, play bingo, sort, or cut? Do you have 3 hours you could donate once a month, twice a year, monthly? Whether you are 5 or 80 years old we have a place for you to serve! Come to 2nd Saturday and get plugged in to serving with an organization in the Valley!
NEXT 2nd Saturday :: February 11th
Click to Receive Monthly Emails
Chandler Campus: We meet every 2nd Saturday at 9am in the Cornerstone Chandler Student Center. No registration is necessary. Just show up, hear about the project, and choose one to participate in. ALL projects meet at the Student Center. This month we have partnered with the following organizations:
- Brookdale Senior Living Center: We need game hosts, craft hosts, and prayer leaders for one on one interactions. All ages are welcome to come out and visit with and love on the residents and share the gospel. Our February theme is Valentine’s Day. We’ll meet at Brookdale Assisted Living in the activities room at 9:00 and wrap up at 11:00 so residents can get ready for lunch.
- Cards on a Mission: Come and help create cards not only for children, but also for senior citizens, single moms, and others. All ages are welcome!
- CS Scottsdale Campus: It’s yard clean up time at the NEW Cornerstone Scottsdale Campus. There are shrubs and trees that need trimmed.
- La Mesita Family Homeless Shelter: Project Pending
- Leigh’s Blankies: Come cut, fold, iron, and sew fabric to make blankets. Leigh’s Blankies are distributed to kids in need all over the world. This is a family friendly project.
- Pennington Gardens Senior Living: Join us in making Valentine Cards with the residents of Pennington Gardens!
- Phoenix Dream Center: Do you love loving on women? Join us as we serve a light snack followed by a special time of teaching and an activity guiding the women to be “Free to Dream”. Space is limited.
- Project Cure: Do you love sorting? Come help us sort and organize medical supplies that are sent all over the world. Volunteers must be 16 years and older. Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- YANA Comfort Blankets: Can you tie a knot? Come make hand tie blankets to touch the lives of people affected by cancer. With volunteer support we can provide comfort care packages to cancer patients with items to keep them warm during treatment and inspiration to give them hope during their fight against cancer. All ages are welcome.
- Young Professionals: The Young Professionals will be heading over to the Scottsdale campus to help with the work projects at the new building.
Scottsdale Campus: We’ve purchased a new campus and we have indoor and outdoor projects. Meet us at 9am the NEW Campus 7320 E Palm Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 85257.
If you have any questions about 2nd Saturday or local missions, contact us at: